Sunday, October 17, 2010

Outdoor activity at the Carolina Renaissance Festival in Huntersville NC

For my outdoor exercise this weekend, my family and I went to the Annual Carolina Renaissance Festival.  It was a lot of fun.  The weather was terrific.  After walking back and forth in the fairly warm weather for 6 hours, I felt like I had gotten a fair amount of exercise today.  There's a lot of live action shows and demonstrations, that I was not expecting, like jousting and glass blowing.
Enjoy the outdoors.  If you have allergies, you'll have to take some precautions.  Mainly, use saline nasal rinses and take your allergy meds.
See you later,
Your Allergy Dude

1 comment:

charm said...

That sounded an all out of fun! Good for you that you had enough time spent for walking, that's a lot better, if you'll walk through the tour spot you will surely enjoy more the scenery and all the stuffs around rather than driving through.
_________
Adelaide Hills Accommodation

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.
 
My Zimbio Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory