Saturday, May 22, 2010

ADAC Goes Greener and The Allergy Dude speaks out about Ozone



Your Allergy Dude has been doing his bit for the environment.  Though I think I was a born recycler, doing Boy Scouts and the Leave No Trace Program has heightened my awareness of being good to our environment.  Yesterday, I set up green bins for recycling plastic bottles and aluminum cans at my offices.  This is part of the iRecycle program.  I encourage all businesses and homes to do the same.  In Illinois, if you did not separate your recycleable items from general garbage, you can be fined.  I hear the same about California and Pennsylvania also.  So what's my educational message today?  Take care of the Earth, because it takes good care of you.  On the right, today I spoke at the Upstate Forever's Spartanburg meeting at Hub-Bub Showroom for "The Air We Breath" Program as part of "The Impacts of Air Quality Part 3:AIR is Everywhere."  I focused on the relationship between asthma and ozone.  Watch those high counts during the summer time.

2 comments:

plastic surgeon los angeles said...

There should be more co friendly thoughts and more recycling.Good thoughts discussed here.
Breast Augmentation Los Angeles

Neil Kao said...

Thank you both. I'm flattered by your interest.
NK

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.
 
My Zimbio Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory