Tuesday, March 16, 2010

South Carolina Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology

I attended the 2010 meeting of the South Carolina Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology in Charleston last weekend.  I listened to some good talks on atopic dermatitis (eczema), immunodeficiencies, fungal sinusitis, to name a few topics.  I felt good, because much of it was refresher information and some of the information was from a new perspective.  I think my patients will be the greater beneficiaries of this wealth of knowledge.
Here's the sun setting from the end of the pier on Folly Beach.  It was nice to visit the beach again.

No comments:

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.
 
My Zimbio Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory