Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What is Dulera?

I was asked yesterday about Dulera?  I had never heard of it before.  Dulera is the trade name for the fixed-dose combination mometasone furoate and formoterol fumarate inhaled asthma medication.  According to Schering Plough's filings on 10/22/09, Dulera's new drug applications were filed with the FDA and the European Medicines Agency.  I credit the name selection.  There is very little under that name and no other meds I can think of that will be confused with Dulera.  I hope Merck chooses colors for the device that will help distinguish it from other inhalers.

No comments:

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.
 
My Zimbio Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory