Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Swine Flu Epidemic Update 36

I got my swine flu vaccination today, more because of my fiduciary responsibility to my patients not to spread swine flu than my concern about being exposed since my son had it.  The bad news is that my office does not have any still.  I actually got mine at my primary physician's office.  If you have the opportunity, get it.  You only have to pay for the administration, not the actual vaccine, because the federal government paid for the vaccine.
Actually I haven't seen even what I'd suspect as a case for over two weeks.  This is consistent with the CDC's data.  The number of cases appears to be falling the past 2-3 weeks.
Don't let your guard down!  Get vaccinated for both the regular influenza and swine flu.  Keep doing clean precautions.

No comments:

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.
 
My Zimbio Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory