Sunday, September 27, 2009

Information about Reducing Allergens at Home by the EPA

Here's a timely tip from your "Allergy Dude". I just received two booklets from the EPA that I requested after surfing, finding and reading them. I will try to share them with my patients, but in case I forget, here they are:
1. A Brief Guide of Mold, Moisture, and Your Home.
2. Asthma Home Environment Checklist is an excellent review of ways to inspect and clean your home of irritants and allergens that may trigger asthma. Please read them. Many of your questions may be answered right here.

No comments:

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.
 
My Zimbio Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory