Sunday, April 24, 2011

Outdoor (Easter) Adventures April 24, 2011

Cedar Falls Entrance





I can't get out there.
Once your allergies and asthma are under control, I strongly recommend to all of my patients and blog followers to get exercise.  The weather happened to be just right, so following the recommendation of another new patient 2 days ago, my family and I ventured to the new Cedar Falls Park of the Grenville County Recreation District.  This has been open for 2-3 months.  I strongly recommend the drive (only 40 minutes from Greer) to the tiny, tiny town of Fork Shoals, SC (west of Fountain Inn) to see this beautiful part of the Reedy River.  I definitely think this is more beautiful than the down town Reedy River Falls.  No offense intended.  The river is wider, has several falls and shoals.  This place is going to be crowded once people find out about Cedar Falls and all of the paths get finished.

No comments:

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.
 
My Zimbio Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory