Saturday, January 29, 2011

Respitrol

Respitrol is an over-the-counter mixture of homeopathic products that claims to treat asthma.  I heard about this from one of the readers of this blog.  I had never heard of Respitrol before.  A search through reliable databases did not show anything.  Even the manufacturer, Micronutra's, own website does not list its products nor provide online information about the ingredients or references to controlled studies demonstrating efficacy and safety.  This website claims to be the official website of Respitrol.  No safety nor efficacy information is available, just testimonials.  Therefore, with no information available, I can not recommend Respitrol to any of my patients.

No comments:

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.
 
My Zimbio Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory