Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Adventure 2010

Today, my daughters and I hiked up to the lookout platform to see the Lower Whitewater Falls of SC.  The hike is about 1.8 miles and mild to moderate in difficulty.  I wish the platform was closer to the base of the falls, but then I realized I was spoiled seeing Looking Glass Falls in Pisgah, Rainbow Falls in Jones Gap State Park, and the grandmother of them all Niagara Falls.  There's nothing like standing near the foot of a falls and feeling the cool breeze, hearing the sound of rushing water, and having spray on your face.  And what's this got to do with allergies and asthma?  Get active outdoors and appreciate the great beauty of our state!  Your Allergy Dude

No comments:

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.
 
My Zimbio Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory