Saturday, May 23, 2009

Most Popular Posts May 2009

I have listed the 10 most popular posts for the past year:
1. My Evaluation of Chloraseptic - Views #1,385
2. Influenza vaccination - Views #620
3. Front page - Views #607
4. What I know about Astepro - Views #200
5. My Evaluation of Little Allergies - Views #197
6. Xyzal - Views #103
7. Allegra - Views #84
8. Nasal Ease - Views #74
9. Buckwheat honey and cough relief - Views #70
10. Possible Swine Flu Epidemic - Views #54


Readers appear to be interest in products to treat allergies and the H1N1 swine influenza flu epidemic. I hope the other posts on other topics are benefiting some one.

No comments:

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.
 
My Zimbio Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory