Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One Year Anniversary: Time to Reflect

Today is my first anniversary of blogging. Time really flies by. With each passing year, the time seems to fly by faster and faster. I have really enjoyed writing this blog. I also hope that people have found some reliable answers to some of their questions. I have been asked medical questions that are not directly in the allergy field. In the future, I am going to include the answers in my blog.

I would like to thank all of the people who have given me praise or constructive criticism. I am going to do the best that I can.

No comments:

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.
 
My Zimbio Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory